Post Lockdown Holiday fun in Valmeinier
With rumours abound of the possibility to holiday in France this summer, we thought we would start to whet your appetites, with how much the Alps has to offer at this time of year.
Valmeinier, is an ideal resort that boasts plenty to do all year round - which is what makes it such a great place to invest in property. As well as offering a great selection of ski runs for skiers of all abilities in the winter months, Valmeinier is a picturesque and enjoyable summer destination, giving you twice as much time to enjoy a holiday property.
Why holiday in Valmeinier?
1) Your chances of getting good snow on the slopes are excellent; more than 70% of the resort is over 2,000m, so later in the season you’re all but guaranteed snow.
2) The resort boasts excellent transport links, with both motorway and train stations easily accessible. If you’re thinking of investing in property in Valmeinier, the good transport links could make sneaking away for a weekend on the slopes easier!
3) As well as the usual excellent Alpine restaurants and local markets for shopping, Valmeinier offers some more unusual activities to enjoy - like the Gwape microbrewery. Offering tours and brewing a selection of artisan beers, a visit is an enjoyable way to spend an afternoon.
4) The ski area around Valmeinier is large and varied, offering 160km of runs suitable for everyone from the wobbliest beginner to the most seasoned pro. It’s also a less crowded area, making skiing and other snow sports a more enjoyable experience.
5) Gorgeous scenery surrounds Valmeinier, and summer and winter seasons each boast their own unique appeals. Majestic snow-covered Mount Thabor towers in the winter season, while in summer the area becomes a paradise of wildflowers and wide blue skies.
For all-year round enjoyment, Valmeinier is a great choice. If you’re thinking of investing in property in the Alps, then get in touch with Alpine Property Investments today. Our knowledgeable team can advise on the areas that might suit you, potential returns on a holiday let and help to guide you through the process of buying property in another country.